Website changed its code now i am wondering if AutoIT will work

MITK

About a month ago i created a simple login form for CheckPoint.com which was working great with the tool that @Chimp created for this community.  A couple of weeks ago they changed the code for the login and the .au3 i created stopped working. I didn't have the time to look into it so i asked a dev friend to see if they could fix it and they ended up trying javascript because they didn't know AutoIT to get it to work but i guess one of the changes they made was to add an input validation to detect a human to prevent automated logins. 

I am wondering if i spend the time to figure out the right code can Auto IT will be able to overcome this hurtle? 

• Moderators

If the website has added preventative measures to stop people from automating logins, then this is something that would fall afoul of the forum rules, and thus not something we will support:

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!