Delayed script.

Hello

I made script and its almost done but its not working properly. Script "thinking" 1sec after i press hotkey i set. I want him to instantly do what i want after pressing hotkey because now he is waiting like 1 sec, i dont want him to do it. Bot has to find red colour then press right on my coords i set and then left click on this red colour he found. He is doing it too slow i want to speedup it.

HotKeySet( "{F1}", "myExit")
HotKeySet("{F11}", "Main") ;wait for F11 keystroke, then go to Main()
While 1 ;loop forever to wait for the keypress
  ;sleep ale mam wyjebane no need to kill the CPU
WEnd

Func Main()
  HotKeySet("{F3}") ;remove the hotkey so we don't jump around once we have started
 ;you start your script here
WinActivate ("MasterCores")
  $pix = PixelSearch (269,37,1472,918,0xE04040,1)
      MouseClick("right" ,1765,539,1,0)
          $pix[0] = $pix[0] + 45        ; Moves 50 pixels to the right of original x coordinate
          $pix[1] = $pix[1] + 45          ; Moves 25 pixels up from 50 pixels to the right of the original coordinate
MouseClick ("left", $pix [0], $pix[1],1,0)
EndFunc

Func myExit()
   MsgBox(0,"chuj","chuj")
Exit
EndFunc

• Moderators

@twojstary you apparently did not bother to read the forum rules you were pointed to; did you think we would miss that this is the exact same question? Please read the forum rules before you post again; you will not receive help on this subject, and further attempts to "sneak the question by" will result in a very short stay on our forum.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!