Conect au3 to DOM existing browser - (Moved)

Hi first sorry for my Bad english im not from english speaking country my english is only from programing and netflix.  I need help , i hlave one question, autoit is posible conect to existing browser (Chrome etc) , i dont need extern browser i need acess to DOM of originál browsers . How to pair my original Chrome with autoit? In examples is only extern solotions but i dont need extern gui browser .  Example of work : user execute software after execution software wait to user open browser , after open browser script waiting to user load page www.google.com and after user going to www.google.com script delete Google logo. . Im learning programing this is my chalange plese help me . Delete logo is easy for me and any other html js manipulations too , but i need pairong autoit witch DOM od origonal browsers ,no extern gui browserdrivers.  Thanks , and sorry for english

• Developers

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic