TheDcoder

ProxAllium - Tor frontend and controller

128.png

ProxAllium

ProxAllium is a GUI frontend to Tor, it aims to make the usage of Tor easier by directly exposing its SOCK5 proxy which can be used to access the Tor network. The GUI is designed to be simple and user-friendly and it has a few other features... namely:

1. Fully portable - doesn't write outside its own directory
  2. Integrated with Tor via the controller interface and properly communicates with it
  3. Minimize to tray
  4. Option to start with Windows
  5. Interface to configure bridges if Tor is censored in your region
  6. Many customization options are available via the config.ini file

Screenshots:

Spoiler
You may want to visit the website itself as it has better presentation than what is displayed here...
main.png
options_2.png
tray.png

The code is made with pure AutoIt, is fully open source and you are free to adapt it to your needs :)

The GitHub repository hosts all the releases and code. As a bonus it has a somewhat sparsely documented Tor UDF which can be used to control Tor, the code also demonstrates the proper usage of my Process UDF which might be interesting if you want to deal with processes.

As some of my friends know, I no longer use Windows as my main operating system. I switched to Linux a few months back as my primary operating system and haven't looked back since. Unfortunately that meant I could no longer use my own program due to it being Windows only... after a few months of playing around with C and making a basic program, I have decided to rewrite all of ProxAllium into C and make it cross-platform. Sadly this means that the AutoIt version of ProxAllium will not receive any major updates now.

Let me know if this is something you guys would use, I used it daily with my IRC client to connect via Tor (to protect my I.P). I hope you enjoy using my program! :D

A cross-platform implementation of the AutoIt language

My contributions to the AutoIt Community ##AutoIt at freenode, real-time chat

3fHNZJ.gif

Spoiler

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) intend to do that to anybody.

Thanks for sharing bud, and an excellent program I have used many times. :)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By matwachich
      Hi AutoIters!
      Here is my new UDF about GUIs: it's an enhanced mixture of Advanced InputBox (deprecated) and KODA Parser (deprecated), with additional functions.
      What you can do with it:
      Parse KODA files and directly create GUIs (_GUIUtils_CreateFromKODA) Parse a simple JSON form definition to simply create advanced InputBoxes with any amount/type of input controls (_GUIUtils_CreateFromJSON) Created GUIs are returned as Scripting.Dictionary objects, and you have helper functions to access GUIs controls by their names (_GUIUtils_HWnd, _GUIUtils_CtrlID, _GUIUtils_HCtrl ...) A function that can make a GUI created from KODA/JSON (defined by it's $oForm object) and make it a modal InputDialogBox (just like InputBox, but returns all entered data as Scripting.Dictionary object) Functions are documented, and there are some examples.
      Consider this UDF as beta, but since I'm currently using it in a small commercial project, it should become production ready in near future.
      To always get the latest code version, get it from Github (more up to date than this topic).
      Update 04/02/2020:
      New simple application example Fixed focused control handling in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Reset input values before returning from _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed CloseOnEsc in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed Input not reset Fixed all ListBox items are selected Project now on GitHub https://github.com/matwachich/autoit-guiutils/
      Update 05/02/2020:
      Support for nodate for Date and Time input controls (pass null value) New handling of focused control _GUIUtils_InputDialog: Now, you can specify the focused control in $oInitialData by setting "controlName:focus" = True Updated documentation of _GUIUtils_InputDialog Update 07/02/2020:
      Bug corrected when setting Data input control Added: abillity to read a single input control New functions (_GUIUtils_GetInputs, _GUIUtils_WriteInputs), documentation completion. Readme file and screenshots on Github Page  
      GUIUtils.zip
    • By antonioj84
      I am not able to use the $GUI_READ_EXTENDED with the  Metro UDF,  any work around ?
      Local $aPos[2] = [$Radio1, $Radio2] For $Radio In $aPos If GUICtrlRead($Radio) = $GUI_UNCHECKED Then ContinueLoop IniWrite($sGUIstate_IniFile, "Data", "POS", GUICtrlRead($Radio, $GUI_READ_EXTENDED)) ;; return the text of the menu item ExitLoop Next  
    • By _Vlad
      Hello forum,
      I want to create a program with multiple menus and many elements inside. The problem is my way of doing this and below I have an example of how I do these menus.
      I know it's a bad way of doing them as using this method for more elements and menus cause big flickering.

Can someone please help me with some tips of optimizing this or tell me another way of creating that menus with many elements without cause flickering? From a long time ago I still try to solve this but without any results, just small improvements.
      Many thanks for everyone.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $MENU_HOVER = '' Global $MENU_SELECTED = '' Global $COLOR_STANDARD = 0x94A5E9 Global $COLOR_HOVER = 0x8292d1 Global $COLOR_SELECTED = 0x7584bf $MENU = GUICreate("Menu", 615, 437, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Arial") $MENU_1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 1", 8, 24, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) $MENU_2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 2", 8, 56, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) $MENU_3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 3", 8, 88, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) ;MENU 1 ELEMENTS $MENU_1_ELEMENT_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Menu1 Button", 128, 24, 147, 25) ;MENU 2 ELEMENTS $MENU_2_ELEMENT_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Menu2 Button", 128, 24, 147, 25) $MENU_2_ELEMENT_2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Another element", 128, 64, 99, 20) _Design() _Hide_All() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $MENU) While 1 $Cursor = GUIGetCursorInfo($MENU) $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $MENU_1 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu1' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu1') Case $MENU_2 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu2' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu2') Case $MENU_3 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu3' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu3') EndSwitch If $Cursor[4] = $MENU_1 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu1' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu1' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu1' EndIf ElseIf $Cursor[4] = $MENU_2 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu2' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu2' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu2' EndIf ElseIf $Cursor[4] = $MENU_3 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu3' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu3' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu3' EndIf Else _Previous_Hover_Cancel() $MENU_HOVER = 'Idle' EndIf WEnd Func _Design() GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_1, 0) GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_2, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_2, 0) GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_3, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_3, 0) EndFunc ;==>_Design Func _Hide_All() GUICtrlSetState($MENU_1_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_2, $GUI_HIDE) EndFunc ;==>_Hide_All Func _Show($MENU_SHOW) _Hide_All() If $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetState($MENU_1_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_SHOW) ElseIf $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_2, $GUI_SHOW) ElseIf $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu3' Then EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Show Func _Previous_Hover_Cancel() If $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu1' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) ElseIf $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu2' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) ElseIf $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu3' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu3' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Previous_Hover_Cancel Func _Previous_Selected_Cancel() If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu3' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) EndFunc ;==>_Previous_Selected_Cancel  
    • By Tony007
      Hi,
      is it possible to export only the area "$idOutput" with the TEXT as a PNG?
      Thanks
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 700, 700, -1, -1) Local $input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 10, 150, 20) Local $idButtonStart = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 200, 10, 50, 30) Local $idButtonClear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 260, 10, 50, 30) Local $idButtonExport = GUICtrlCreateButton("Export", 320, 10, 50, 30) Local $idOutput = GUICtrlCreateLabel("TEXT", 10, 50, 500, 500, BitOR($BS_PUSHLIKE, $SS_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetFont($idOutput, 45, 800, "", "Impact") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButtonStart $ContentInput1 = GUICtrlRead($input1) GUICtrlSetData($idOutput, $ContentInput1) Case $idButtonClear GUICtrlSetData($input1, "") GUICtrlSetData($idOutput, "") Case $idButtonExport EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete($hGUI) Exit EndFunc ;==>Example  
    • By muchki
      i am more or less happy with my code
      only the X button does not exit
      what can i do?
      I made an 'exit' button and it works
      pressing Esc works
      just the X button not working

here's my code:

URLTrimmer 1.5.2 12 21 2019.txt