Loop/function or what? IDK - (Locked)

Hi, in the beginning I would like to point out that I have never had any contact with programming, this is my first game bot (I just wanted to write and check).

The bot relies on searching for unique pixels that are given in the "cord1", "cord2m" files etc. He searches for this, and actually clicks on the map, but the function "(PixelGetColor (1754,296) = 0x2b3d4d)" does not allow moving further waypoints until the character kills the mobs (if there is a mob on the map the color code is different).

It works, but ... in the case when the mob is beaten more than the given 8 seconds instead of going to waypoint 2, skips to 3, if more it can jump even further. And this happens with every waypoint that starts with "if" and ends with "endif".

I want to, like now, not move to another waypoint until I kill the mob (in the case of mob on the map (PixelGetColor (1754,296) <> 0x2b3d4d), if it is not (PixelGetColor (1754,296) = 0x2b3d4d)) and regardless of the time in which he will do so, ALWAYS went to the next waypoint, in order, and did not avoid.

For my poor English and writing, I apologize and people who will try to help you thank you. For me, this is another 8-hour search for a solution, for you it can be 10 minutes!

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!