Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NSearch

GUI Reset Function

4 posts in this topic

I have searched but I can not find the function to clear all fields in a gui. Is there a GUI reset function?

I have searched but I can not find the function to clear all fields in a gui. Is there a GUI reset function?

As far as I know there is not one. If you post some script showing what you want to reset/clear I am sure someone will help you.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

im not sure if this is what ur lookin for but have u tried

GUICtrlSetData()

?

possibly loop through all the controls?

--hope this helps

Edited by cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

you would have to explicitly reset the values yourself for each of the controls that you want reset. the way i avoid that is by putting my gui creation section inside of a function, that makes resetting alot easier:

#include<guiconstants.au3>
MakeGui()
;... other code here

Func MakeGui()
Global $gui = GuiCreate("blah",100,100,0,0)
;etc etc
EndFunc
Func ResetEverything()
GuiDelete($gui)
MakeGUI()
EndFunc

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz