There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By sksbir
      Hi
      Trying this from autoit v3.3.14.5 and SCITE 3.19.102.1901.0 :
      help file , page "Language Reference - Variables" , sample autoit script about maps:

Maps must be declared before use by defining their scope using the 'Global/Local/Static' keywords. Local $mControls[]
      So is my test script : only with this local declation.
      -check syntax is OK
      - running script : 

test.au3" (13) : ==> Variable subscript badly formatted.: Local $mControls[] Local $mControls[^ ERROR ->14:51:49 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
      any clue ?
    • By joseLB
      Hi
      This piece of code creates and reads OK a key at  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and can be changed for a key at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav", "REG_SZ", "5555") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit With  HKEY_CURRENT_USER, in RegEdit we can see the created key, and we can create the key by hand/RegEdit and everything Works OK.
      At  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE we can´t see the created key above  thru RegEdit, but it Works (even not seeing, I can read). But  if I create "by hand"/RegEdit  the key,  it can´t read it with   $zz= RegRead  ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.... above.
      I´m the PC´s WIN.7 administrator. Even so I ran RegEdit as administrator and also the compiled AU3 and also plain. No changes.
      edit: even if Try   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", the same holds true.
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", "REG_SZ", "4444") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit Seems that it creates this key at another place.... I can read the above value ("4444"), even after a boot, even the key not showing in regedit. And if I create it by hand key AAA/wav with a distinct value (666), t, it continues Reading the old value = 444.
      Thanks
      Jose

• By Blitzkid
      Hello, i want to search several directories for files with the largest numbers behind them (Like "video123") . They dont have a datatype. But there are also files with longer names and datatypes in these folders (Like "video778.mp4"). Is it possible to filter the _FileListToArray Syntax from
      to smth. like

Here is my Code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> $filedir = @ScriptDir & "\" _checkfile() Func _checkfile() ConsoleWrite("______________________" & @CRLF) Local $arr[3] = ["music", "picture", "video"] For $i = 0 To UBound($arr) - 1 Local $arrayfiles = _FileListToArray($filedir & $arr[$i], $arr[$i] & "*", 1) If @error = 1 Then ConsoleWrite($arr[$i] & "Error 1") EndIf If @error = 4 Then ConsoleWrite($arr[$i] & "Error 2") ;Exit EndIf $arrayfilter = _ArrayMax($arrayfiles, 0, 1) Global $stringfiles = StringReplace($arrayfilter, $arr[$i], "") ConsoleWrite($arrayfilter & @CRLF) Next EndFunc ;==>_checkfile  
    • By jmp
      Script running good but error in line 7.
      When i run this script :
      #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Shop") $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) For $inumber = 1 To UBound($aTableData) -1 $table = $aTableData[4][$inumber] MsgBox(0, "", $table) Next I got Error: array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Good morning guys, i hope that you're all well.
      guys, i have a problem and i hope that you can help me
      i've created an 3d array
      the array Contain a Categories info
      as folow
      $array[n][0][0] = Categorie name
      $array[n][0][1] = Categorie file path
      $array[n][0][2] = Categorie contents number
      $array[n][m][0] = link name
      $array[n][m][1] = link url
      $array[n][m][2] = link section name
      in my tool i want to add an option to delete a Category
      as you know the Categorie mean that must delete a region from the array
      when i tried to use _arrayDelete
      with the 2d array it work well
      but here i couldn't find any way to do that, can any one help me please?
      thanks in advance.