RunAs not fully elevated (UAC issue)

Hello

I have a software vendor that requires all users be administrators on their PC to allow updates to process correctly (not my favorite folks...). Of course, being the security guru I am, I immediately put an end to allowing users to be administrators on their PC just to let updates process. To allow them to process, however, I built an AutoIT script that was working fine prior to this latest update that was pushed by them. Now, with this latest update, all updates process EXCEPT when it gets to copying files to C:\Windows\system32; I'll see errors stating that it aborted. When I manually attempt to copy items to system32 as the local Administrator, I get a UAC prompt asking for permission to allow the copy and if I click Continue, it copies the file without issue.

So clearly, the local Administrator account I have has the permission, it just appears that UAC is putting a halt to allowing the file copy. Thoughts on how to get around this without adjusting UAC settings? I'd really like to leave this as is.

NOTE - I substituted actual vendor names and names of their exes with generic names below.

$drive = EnvGet("systemdrive")

RunAs("Administrator", @ComputerName, "AdminPassword", "", $drive & "\vendor\vendor.exe")

;Wait for Vendor Version Control to close
   Do
    Sleep(100)
    Until Not WinExists("Vendor Version Control")

;Wait for VendorAppLauncher to exist
ProcessWait("VendorAppLauncher.exe")

;Close the Vendor Launcher as Admin
RunAs("Administrator", @ComputerName, "AdminPassword", "", ProcessClose("VendorAppLauncher.exe"))

;Re-open Vendor Launcher as user
Run($drive & "\Vendor\VendorAppLauncher.exe", $drive & "\Vendor")

Here is a workaround for dealing with RunAs and RunAsWait and the UAC Admin Token.  This uses re-execution to elevate the script and allow the Admin part of the script to run.  After the admin part runs, it reverts back to the not admin part.  Example script is below.  

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Global $sAdminUser = "USERNAME"
Global $sAdminPassword = "PASSWORD"
Global $sDomain = @ComputerName
Global $iLogOnFlag = 0
Global $sParameters = ""

;Run as the Admin account.
If @UserName <> $sAdminUser And Not IsAdmin() Then
    $sParameters = ""
    If Not @Compiled Then
        $sParameters = ' "' & @ScriptFullPath & '"'
    EndIf

;Use RunAsWait to run as AdminUser, to continue the script as the user that started it, and to wait for the Admin part to Finish.
    RunAsWait($sAdminUser, $sDomain, $sAdminPassword, $iLogOnFlag, @AutoItExe & $sParameters)
    If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR + $MB_TOPMOST, "ERROR!", "Unable to run under administrator account.")
EndIf

;Request the Admin Token for the Admin account in Windows Vista and Higher.
If @UserName = $sAdminUser And Not IsAdmin() And Not StringRegExp(@OSVersion, "_(XP|200(0|3))") Then
    $sParameters = ""
    If Not @Compiled Then
        $sParameters = '"' & @ScriptFullPath & '"'
    EndIf

;Use ShellExecuteWait to run as AdminUser with Admin Token, to wait for the Admin part of the script to finish, and then to exit.
    ShellExecuteWait(@AutoItExe, $sParameters, "", "runas")
    If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR + $MB_TOPMOST, "ERROR!", "Unable to elevate to Admin due to UAC.")
    Exit
EndIf

MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, @UserName, "Is " & (IsAdmin() ? "" : "Not " ) & "Admin") ;Example

Global $sDrive = EnvGet("systemdrive")

;Admin part of script.
If IsAdmin() Then 
    MsgBox ($MB_OK, "Admin Run Test", "Run Admin part of script and then exit to run as user who started the script.") ;Example

Run($sDrive & "\vendor\vendor.exe")

;Wait for Vendor Version Control to close
    Do
        Sleep(100)
    Until Not WinExists("Vendor Version Control")

;Wait for VendorAppLauncher to exist
    ProcessWait("VendorAppLauncher.exe")

;Close the Vendor Launcher as Admin
    ProcessClose("VendorAppLauncher.exe")

;Exit to finish Admin part of script.
    Exit
EndIf

;Put rest of the non Admin part of script here.

;Re-open Vendor Launcher as user
Run($sDrive & "\Vendor\VendorAppLauncher.exe", $sDrive & "\Vendor")

Adam