Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabs

Pressing the mouse while holding the mousebutton

8 posts in this topic

I would like to acomplish this:

While i am holding the right mousebutton pressed i want to continous simulate right-mouseclicking. And the ms i release the mouse i want the clicking to stop.

Simple as that, but i cant figure it out.

Something like:

if RightMouseIsDown() then

MouseClick("right")

But i dont know how to do the "if RightMouseIsDown()", help appriciated =)

I would like to acomplish this:

While i am holding the right mousebutton pressed i want to continous simulate right-mouseclicking. And the ms i release the mouse i want the clicking to stop.

Simple as that, but i cant figure it out.

Something like:

if RightMouseIsDown() then

MouseClick("right")

But i dont know how to do the "if RightMouseIsDown()", help appriciated =)

What you require is ispressed, you will find it in the help file for the Beta version.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

If _IsPressed('02') Then... check out _IsPressed() in the help file... but you had the concept :P !

EDIT

Ha... Dod was a bit quicker there... but made a much more valid point, you'll need to looke at the Beta help.

Edited by SmOke_N

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

If _IsPressed('02') Then... check out _IsPressed() in the help file... but you had the concept :P !

EDIT

Ha... Dod was a bit quicker there... but made a much more valid point, you'll need to looke at the Beta help.

My reply was a bit quicker because I did not elaborate, I knew I had to be fast to beat you. :lmao:

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

My reply was a bit quicker because I did not elaborate, I knew I had to be fast to beat you. :P

I'm off to bed CapNDod... she's all yours!! :lmao:... Good luck Gabs!!

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

where can i get my hands on beta help file?