Reviving

no joke seriously some one lock this or , not cuz he might make a new thread , but OMG IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF HE POSTS ANOTHER USELESS RETARDED FUCKING POST

He should be warned off by the mods.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be warned off by the mods.

Ya know... I never really post on here except for when I have an actual question. Sometimes I think the things that I ask are stupid and inane for what you guys are capable of doing with this, but DAMN!!! He makes me look like the Einstein of AutoIT... Really :lmao:

Ya know... I never really post on here except for when I have an actual question. Sometimes I think the things that I ask are stupid and inane for what you guys are capable of doing with this, but DAMN!!! He makes me look like the Einstein of AutoIT... Really :lmao:

PMSL ;)

That's not nice. you shouldn't make fun of the mentally handicapped.

;)

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

• Moderators

Darkthrone not challenging anymore cuz of thr bot thing I got 30000 population botting including housing :lmao:

Im Kinda bored may I ask What The Hell is EarthBound??

Do you consider this thread like your own little, 'Hey I'm a moron, come read what I have to say' thread?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi, I have been browsing the AutoIt forums for quite some time and found it a very useful resource, however upon reading this post, I found myself disappointed. Could someone please do something about this Mulain guy? I mean, this thread is absolute garbage. For the best of this forum and its surrounding community, keep the forums clean, clear and concise.

As for Mulawin: Go to Dell.