How do I make my function generic?

Hi everyone,

Could you please advise how I make this function work if there are more than 1 picture inside my folder?

I would like to make it work for as many pictures as my folder has:

mark- where x goes from 1 to n

The function would start on "1" and repeat it for every pictures until "n

Best Regards,

Chimerians

$x1=0
$y1=0

$mark1 = "C:\Users\jmvpe\marks\mark1.png"

Func Walk()
    $resultmark1 = _ImageSearch($mark1,1,$x1,$y1,0,0)
If $resultmark1=1  Then
   MouseClick('left',$x1,$y1,50)
   Sleep(3000)
   Do
      $resultmark1 = _ImageSearch($mark1,1,$x1,$y1,0,0)
      MouseClick('left',$x1,$y1,50)
      Sleep(3000)
   Until ($pos <> "0xFFFFFF")
   EndIf

Edited by Chimerians

• Developers

mmm   just figured we had some issues before didn't we? 

... so you that means the credit is gone for you and better carefully type your answer this time!

@Everybody else: Please stay out for the moment.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Just now, Jos said:

Ah, I see you still have the same attitude. So what is the answer to my question?

Jos

Its a different application actually, I just asked how to make it, but you all think everyone here is trying to automate games, did you even consider that people are doing stuff work related and cant really share what the application is for?

• Developers

So did you communicate with the MOD that closed the previous thread as he requested with a mature story?
Listen, we do threat people that remain vague like this for a reason as there is some history there. So I honestly don't care whether you like it or not, but anybody that answers in attack mode, like you did in the last linked thread is threaded as a script kid.

So try communicating as an adult and I am sure you get grown-up replies.   ( duidelijk?)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

6 minutes ago, Jos said:

So did you communicate with the MOD that closed the previous thread as he requested with a mature story?
Listen, we do threat people that remain vague like this for a reason as there is some history there. So I honestly don't care whether you like it or not, but anybody that answers in attack mode, like you did in the last linked thread is threaded as a script kid.

So try communicating as an adult and I am sure you get grown-up replies.   ( duidelijk?)

Jos

The type of comments that I seen on this forums from other MOD's are not mature at all, for you guys everyone wants to automate games.

The reason why I did not communicate with the MOD is just because of the previous experience with you and from what I read on other posts.

If you dont want to help, simple, dont. Just dont make me justify and explain something I dont want to.

Once again, im not in any kind of attack mode, youre the one that brought the my previous topic to the table, I believe they are different questions.

Thanks.

• Jos locked this topic
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Chimerians said:

Just dont make me justify and explain something I dont want to.

I think it hilarious you believe what you want matters. You can abide by the forum rules, or you can go elsewhere, it isn't a difficult choice.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!