Can this be done?

Here is a breakdown of what I want to do.

I want to move my mouse across the screen, when the mouse cursor changes graphics(turns into a new cursor) I want it to perform actions. This mouse cursor is within a game and returns 0 ID if that matters. Can this be done?

Edited by adrian1386

Here is a breakdown of what I want to do.

I want to move my mouse across the screen, when the mouse cursor changes graphics(turns into a new cursor) I want it to perform actions. This mouse cursor is within a game and returns 0 ID if that matters. Can this be done?

try this to see if it registers in your game... the game may not change the cursor, but may just put a graphic at cursor position, so if the value in the tooltip doesn't change, then we'll have to think of something else.

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}","THISFUNCTIonendSTHESCRIPTSTOPPINGFURTHERTOOLTIPSFROMAPPEARING")
Func THISFUNCTIonendSTHESCRIPTSTOPPINGFURTHERTOOLTIPSFROMAPPEARING()
    Exit
EndFunc
While 1
    ToolTip(mousegetcursor())
WEnd

Yes this is an idea i proposed awhile ago but i didnt know about the mousegetcursor function with tooltip, If just getting the cursor doesnt matter i was thinking about editing the ASM of the game so that when you scroll over a monster it will use the same graphic but have the ID of like mousesetcursor(01)