Script to open a fullscreen image?

So, im just an I.T guy not a scripter. so please treat me like a little kid with this stuff...... ive managed to assemble the following script from a few threads on here. it opens the image, fullscreen without any borders and everythings ok.

My issue is that im using this for a home business and on my 4k 65" TV which on windows has 300% scaling enabled so we can actually see what were clicking on.
the issue is that when the 300% scaling is on AND i open my picture through my script, the picture is pixelated and looks like ive enlarged a 720p file. if i open the image itself it looks beautiful. if i disable the scaling and use the script, it looks beautiful. but if i use the script to open the picture with scaling on, it looks horrible. 

i just want the picture to pop up every morning at 9am automatically. I apologise if parts of the code dont make sense, im a very very very big amateur

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
GUICreate('MyGUI', @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))

Local $idPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Michelle Middleton\Desktop\image.jpg", 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop

EndSwitch
    WEnd
    Local $idMsg
    ; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        $idMsg = GUIGetMsg()

If $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    WEnd

GUIDelete()
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Hi

Compile your script to an exe file, and go to properties on that exe file.
Play around with the DPI settings to make it use the DPI of the program and not your Windows 300% scaling.

Now run your script from the exe file, and see if that does the trick :)

DPI_settings.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 6:22 PM, david1337 said:

Hi

Compile your script to an exe file, and go to properties on that exe file.
Play around with the DPI settings to make it use the DPI of the program and not your Windows 300% scaling.

Now run your script from the exe file, and see if that does the trick :)

DPI_settings.png

Hey sorry for the late reply, i did all this. didnt work BUT i ran the troubleshooter and selected the "text is blurry" option. it fixed it and "applied settings" although i cant see what settings it applied. strange one, but thanks anyways!