Invertor Game

Jon

• Administrators

I got sent this simple invertor game created in AutoIt. I think it's well done and looks pretty pro.

The attached file is a setup which installs the game and help files - the script is an exe but I've checked it and it's safe :P

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;showfile=24

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well setup.

I need to learn more about Inno Setup. I used ISTool to create an installation script, but I havent quite figured everything out about it yet. There is more to be added.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Very addictive but I am stuck at 5 x 5. :P

Edit - BTW the undo button does not appear to work.

Edited by BigDod

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I finally got it, and I am stuck at 5x5, and I cant beat 4x4 in 4 moves...

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

If you have the help open, and you try to play the game, it doesn't work. once you close the help file then all the clicks that you made happen all at once. Other then that awesome game!

What installer did you use? What if we made an AutoIt installer... it would open the old jokes about make, except with AutoIt.

"I'm using make to make make"

"I'm using AutoIt to install AutoIt"

Is there anyway to get the download smaller then 1 mb? change wav to mp3? change InvertorHelp.exe?

It was my first program in AutoIt, so there surely are some bugs.

I sent new version, where Undo button works (there was another hidden bug).

About that help - I made it on purpose, because I didn't want user to run more than one help. But I think I need to rewrite it (I'll do it anyway, but not now - I have some other thing 2do).

Thanx for all the appreciations, I am glad you like it.

[right]Software is like sex - it's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)[/right]

:lmao:

Bit Defender virus scan detected a VIRUS in Invertor.exe and removed it. (by deleting it...)

I will try and post any other details obtained.

P.S.

3 X3 in 5 moves

4 X4 in 12 moves

5 X5 in 40 moves

And never did finish 6 X6 or higher...

This is a false positive by your virus company. Might want to post in the chat the news and updates for it. I recently had an issue similiar with avast. They fixed it promptly.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links