I need advice - (Locked)

broly

I m completely green at scripting but i want to start with it.

I m here to get from you any advice. I watched some videos about autoit but i didnt find the way to do script which i want to create.

I want to make script that detects color in three coordinates in the sequence. When in first coordinates will detec x color it need to click Q key, if detect y color need to click E key. 

It need to do the same in next 2 coordinates but in the sequence, after  that should be 3 second delay and repeat all the steps. 

There are only two colors but they can change shades becouse of little transparency. 

Thats how looks colors and sequence, script need to detect the color becouse on each coordinates (1-3) color is showing randomly and its specified to button Q or E. (Q-green, E-red)

image.png.ad2dcdda80cf097429e8e81460e3aeea.png

So can anybody tell which what should i start?

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!