Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
total noob

plizz help... i its very easy for you

9 posts in this topic

Hii'm new here and i'm total noob of scripting or programing

i need help, i whant to help my brother but i spend 4h and dont understand a bit :P(

i whant to make my brother a suprise simple script for his game

can any one can write me thi siple code for autoit

this what i nned to do

------------------------------

simlpe gui 2 bootons

and place to put *.bmp file (my brothers foto)

first boton "startn" (this buuton start script but need 2 check if proces"game.exe" when not msg " "game" is not startet, when clicked going to system tray)

second boton "stop" (to stop script but not exit and this buton hotkey is etc. ctrl+O+B (no msg))

a but if process "game.exe" exit the program stops to (so he need to check some time)

and the program must run only one copy

and your about in menu boton or other thing

pliz write me code or file *.acx

ps: its for my younger brother for birdhday he like so much this game and this script while help him much

i will thank you all my heart

Someone should move this to Support Forum....

Hii'm new here and i'm total noob of scripting or programing

i need help, i whant to help my brother but i spend 4h and dont understand a bit :P(

i whant to make my brother a suprise simple script for his game

can any one can write me thi siple code for autoit

this what i nned to do

------------------------------

simlpe gui 2 bootons

and place to put *.bmp file (my brothers foto)

first boton "startn" (this buuton start script but need 2 check if proces"game.exe" when not msg " "game" is not startet, when clicked going to system tray)

second boton "stop" (to stop script but not exit and this buton hotkey is etc. ctrl+O+B (no msg))

a but if process "game.exe" exit the program stops to (so he need to check some time)

and the program must run only one copy

and your about in menu boton or other thing

pliz write me code or file *.acx

ps: its for my younger brother for birdhday he like so much this game and this script while help him much

i will thank you all my heart

i'm not sure i understand completely, but i will try to help... The purpose of the script, is it just to launch the game? that's what it sounds like, but i want to make sure i understand correctly

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz

i'm not sure i understand completely, but i will try to help... The purpose of the script, is it just to launch the game? that's what it sounds like, but i want to make sure i understand correctly

no

- simple gui like this

Posted Image

and script for him

this script have to

-- buton 1 - start - all time click F12 or F1 (Send, {F12 10000000000} and script will not work if game not runing (checking if the proccess l2.exe is runing - because "F1, F2..." are system shortcuts and the system may crash when hi opens 100 of help files (this buton must also switch if you press ...etc Ctrl+Shift+S [hotkey])

when hi press star gui hide to system tray

--buton 2 - stop - stops script but not exit. (this buton must also switch if you press ...etx Ctrl+O+B [hotkey])

impotent

- but if process "l2.exe" exit the program stops to (so he need to check some time (5s whill work ?) )

- and the program must run only one copy

tha a lot for help

a my mail.. mailbmfzyziu@wp.pl

no

- simple gui like this

Posted Image

and script for him

this script have to

-- buton 1 - start - all time click F12 or F1 (Send, {F12 10000000000} and script will not work if game not runing (checking if the proccess l2.exe is runing - because "F1, F2..." are system shortcuts and the system may crash when hi opens 100 of help files (this buton must also switch if you press ...etc Ctrl+Shift+S [hotkey])

when hi press star gui hide to system tray

--buton 2 - stop - stops script but not exit. (this buton must also switch if you press ...etx Ctrl+O+B [hotkey])

impotent

- but if process "l2.exe" exit the program stops to (so he need to check some time (5s whill work ?) )

- and the program must run only one copy

tha a lot for help

a my mail.. mailbmfzyziu@wp.pl

ok, it looks like you already have code for the gui, post that and i'll edit it to do what you want.

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz

So all you want is something that checks to see if the game is running ? and then stop button stops it from checking?

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

So all you want is something that checks to see if the game is running ? and then stop button stops it from checking?

-- buton 1 - start - all time click F12 or F1 (Send, {F12 10000000000}[/3] (my brother use f1 buton in game all time so this "start' will prss all time for him)

but he to need to see if the game is running (for save mt OS from crash)

buton 2 stop/pau script

cameronsdad idont have gui i maybe it in paint ;(.. opened sample a make screnshot and draw foto place

Edited by total noob

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

so wait button 1 u want it to send the button F12 100000000/3

cuz i made a script that checks if the game is running and if it doesnt then a box pops up saying its not running

Edited by thatsgreat2345

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

lol thats to but + (Send, {F12 10000000000}

Edited by total noob