Move mouse to pixel position

20 minutes ago, junkew said:

Well, it is for easily opening files, for example, I drop a txt on my desktop and autoit opens it asap. That should not be against the rules. And yes, I know of that mouse move function, my problem is on how to make it move to the coordinates the just appeared pixels. Could you please help me with that ?

• Developers

Why not simply monitor the desktop directory for additional txt files that conform the selection and then perform the task on that file?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Because my mother said that she does not want anything on my pc that looks suspicious when she borrows it, yea she really borrows mine, but as long as I live under her roof I have to share and I don't really mind, but back to the topic, if something happens, and she does not see what she will flip out again, so if she sees her mouse jump to the new file, she will be at ease. That's why. So could you please help me ?

• Developers

Not making much sense there (for me) so have fun figuring it out.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, TheOneXarft said:

Well, it is for easily opening files, for example, I drop a txt on my desktop and autoit opens it asap. That should not be against the rules. And yes, I know of that mouse move function, my problem is on how to make it move to the coordinates the just appeared pixels. Could you please help me with that ?

Sorry, I call BS. You're going to tell us that your Mom is not okay with the proper way to open files with a script, but would be okay with you doing a pixel search and mouse move? You are the only one in this thread thinking your story is believable. Thread is locked until you PM with an explanation  (better make it a good one) of what you're really trying to do here.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!