1. AlMax3000

AlMax3000

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AnonymousX
      Hello,
      I'm hoping to create a way of copying and renaming a specific file off of a company Sharepoint site.
      For local files I've always used the method of using FileExists( "path") then FileCopy ( "source", "dest" [, flag = 0] )
      #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> Copy_File() Func Copy_File() local $source = "C:\Users\auser\Documents\test.xls" Local $dest = "C:\Users\auser\Documents\test" Local $iFileExists = FileExists($source) If $iFileExists Then FileCopy($source,$dest);copy file to new location MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "File was copied") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "File doesn't exist") EndIf EndFunc However with the file location provided by sharepoint, it seems autoIt isn't able to find it. File path provided by sharepoint looks something like this:
      https://workspace.company.com/Folder/Folder%20B/File%20Name.xls I know if I have excel open and paste the link into the excel file name open box, it will open the file just fine. Also I know I can create shortcuts to these links, and when I click on them it will open the file just fine too. So I'm not sure how I have to refer to these files for AutoIT to recognize it and copy it to the folder location I want.
      I don't really have a good understanding on how this stuff works, but I was hoping the solution wasn't too complicated, and could use some help.
      Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    • By JonF
      I have a server running Small Busines Server 2008.  On that server is a shared directory containing Microsoft Office templates in the normal directory setup; a bunch of templates, a Smart Art subdirectory, and a Document Themes subdirectory containing Theme Colors, Theme Effects, and Theme Fonts subdirectories.
      My task is to create a program that copies all that to the local user's templates subdirectory.  It must work on the local network or over the VPN.  I am not allowed to wipe the local template directory. I may not assume that any drives are mapped, I have to use UNC paths to the server. So a .cmd file doesn't work because it doesn't do UNC paths, at least copy and xcopy and robocopy don't.
      This morning I sat down with AutoIt and came up with:

#include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> $LocalPath = EnvGet("APPDATA") & "\Microsoft\Templates\" $Result = DirCopy("\\192.168.7.250\Users\<redacted>\<redacted>\<redacted>\<redacted> Templates 2",$LocalPath,$FC_OVERWRITE) MsgBox(0,"Info",$Result) Works on the internal network. Works when I connect to our guest network (which is a different subnet) and connect to the (SoftEther) VPN.  Does not work when connected to the VPN on physically remote machines.
      ?????