Image Help

tang

I know this image has something to do with PixelGetColor or PixelSearch. but because im new i dont no how to use these does anyone know how i could make a program regognise the image i have been told tha it would be easier without the lines

Posted Image

• Moderators

What do you want to do exactly? Your post is a bit confusing.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

he wants it so that it can read it but its not only one it goes up to 15 with alternating positions of text this is for the game kingsofchaos

Enough Said!! ... Everytime I see that name I want to :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Im using a gradiant image in my tool, instead of having it detect when you click on it (Which I didnt know there was that function :lmao: ) I just checked the coordinates of the cursor. I had to get the windows position then divide by position on GUI then check if its greaterthan/less than for X and Y coordinates both top/left and bottom/right. Was alot of work, but works great.

EDIT~

I didnt divide by position of cursor I substracted the excess or something... Id have to check but either way yea..

Edited by Rad