IanN1990

[Solved] AutoIT Project Mode

Hi All,

Unless old age is playing tricks one me, I swear SciTE / Autoit had a project mode feature.
Instead of loading a single .au3 you would load a folder of .au3s and easily switch between them.

Am I missing something obvious or day-dreaming again ^^

Ian

Edited by IanN1990

...not that I can remember @IanN1990. Tho, I don't feel a project mode is needed in AutoIt, you've got the #includes in its folder and your code in your given folder along with the Koda GUI file and that is all that is needed as far as I can see. There is another IDE written in AutoIt ( forgot the name ), that do work based in project files. You may have used that.

Maybe you are thinking of a session file.  You could use a session file for each project.  Load all the file you want to work with for a project, then File->Save Session..., give it your project name, and save it in the directory with you project.  Then to load it, open SciTE and then File->Load Session...  You will just need to remember to save the session file if you create or open new files for the project.  Also, a session file is automatically saved in your user profile "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE" as a "SciTE.session" file.  

Adam