Holding shift

sim

hello

i have little trouble here

i want to hold shit and type +@$ chracters countinously but have problem with holding shift

HotKeySet ( "+=" ,  "shift +")
HotKeySet ( "+2" ,  "shift @")
HotKeySet ( "+4" ,  "shift $")

While 1
hotkeyset("s","shift")
WEnd
func shift()
send("+{+} +@ +$", 0)
endfunc

--hope this helps

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

i want to hold shit...

wrong type of forum

Sim,

I'll give you this, you do come up with some of the strangest requests - even excluding that typo.

While 1
hotkeyset("s","shift")
WEnd
func shift()
send("+{+} +@ +$", 0)
endfunc

--hope this helps

Interesting code - did you try it?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=138696

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• Moderators

wrong type of forum

:lmao: .... Unfortunately, that was probably a Freudian Slip for what he actually wants to get into ;)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Not in this thread; but I think that a couple of Sim's other threads inspired this sticky:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14632

(judging from the time stamps).

heh, i remember every time Sim posted, kurt used to put up his big "ATTENTION:" message about all of the posts he had for how to write a virus or keylogger. I used to get such a laugh from his posts. they were all along the lines of "why do you not help me, i are smart enough to have already been done this many times. I wish to prove more that your windows is bad, and blah blah blah. I wrote a keylogger already for my own use, and a program that walks my dog, but i can't get this stupid StringInstr() to work!"

heh, i remember every time Sim posted, kurt used to...

Yep, we all need to smile at times thru-out the workday.

Then there is this one very telling quoted post:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indpost&p=82927

For those new to this issue:

sim and asimzameer are two accounts (that we know of and possibly infernothebest) for this one person.

The problem is not with a person having multiple accounts. I was just explaining why I mentioned a post dealing with asimzameer within sim's thread.

Remember, you can always:

[Click on a users name > then Profile Options > Ignore User]

Feel free to ignore me too......

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]