Find That Script

Valuater

• 2 months later...

Has development for this resumed under Script and Text Manager? I saw where you directed someone towards that for some features I was interested in seeing implemented.

Excellent work!

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Has development for this resumed under Script and Text Manager? I saw where you directed someone towards that for some features I was interested in seeing implemented.

Excellent work!

JS

as requested

Advanced Script/Text Manager

Located here

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20459#

8)

yes, all development for this resumed under Script and Text Manager

link is above.... I use this thing almost daily

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I am new to Autoit

I had downloaded a script earlier to try and it was very easy to create an executable.

I quickly realized that I would need some sort of database to manage the scripts.

I wanted to try your script but I could not find a button to dowload it.

Also one of the scripts failed becuase it had #include GuiConstants.au3. Have not been able to figure out how to find this script or how to download it. Do not know if this is allowed.

thanks

Carlos

Hi.

I am new to Autoit

I had downloaded a script earlier to try and it was very easy to create an executable.

I quickly realized that I would need some sort of database to manage the scripts.

I wanted to try your script but I could not find a button to dowload it.

Also one of the scripts failed becuase it had #include GuiConstants.au3. Have not been able to figure out how to find this script or how to download it. Do not know if this is allowed.

thanks

Carlos

your best bet is to start here...

it will direct you to everything you need....

then you can "copy" and paste this script in the provided editor

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048#

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 1 month later...

Well, I think this is great, but not much use to me. I name all of my scripts something that relates to what the script contains, and put them all in a folder on my desktop called "autoit". Any scripts I am currently working on go in the center of my desktop so I don't forget about them. Anyways, still REALLY useful program for those of you that aren't kings at file naming :whistle:. Keep up the great work Valuater!!!

- Dan [Website]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think this is great, but not much use to me. I name all of my scripts something that relates to what the script contains, and put them all in a folder on my desktop called "autoit". Any scripts I am currently working on go in the center of my desktop so I don't forget about them. Anyways, still REALLY useful program for those of you that aren't kings at file naming :P . Keep up the great work Valuater!!!

yea... and after you have been here a while

you will probably find that you have many files in your Autoit folder and many additional folders with more files in them also.... then you might find this more helpfull

by the way... this is the location of the "improved" script.... i use it almost daily

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20459#

thanks for the input

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png