Comile problem

WTomi

Hi!

I made a very simple script, which istalls firefox. It works perfectly, when it runs as a scipt. But, when I compile it to an exe file, it doesn't make the last few steps. The last commands are : winwaitactive, send,sleep,exit.

There is NOT problem whit this, only when I compile it. The file seems running, but doesn't do anything!

Can somebody help me?

Thanx!

• Moderators

Hi!

I made a very simple script, which istalls firefox. It works perfectly, when it runs as a scipt. But, when I compile it to an exe file, it doesn't make the last few steps. The last commands are : winwaitactive, send,sleep,exit.

There is NOT problem whit this, only when I compile it. The file seems running, but doesn't do anything!

Can somebody help me?

Thanx!

Are you using any of the Beta options in your script? If you are, make sure you are compiling in Beta and not just a regular compile.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Make sure that you dont have a previous version of it running in memory.

make a error trap that names your process (you can search in the forums for this) and have it closed if it detects that it's already loading.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung