Can autoit handle Firebird 1.5 ?

Hi all !

Do you know if autoti can handle firebird throug a DLL ? because i just read this on the official website :

Firebird supports a number of connectivity methods, including: native Component Packages for C/C++ and Delphi, ODBC, JDBC (JayBird), PHP Driver, OLEDB driver, dbExpress, .Net data provider and finally through direct API calls using fbclient.dll/.so.

Or do you have any solution for control a database with autoit ? thanks a lot !

• Moderators

If there is an API call (and you know how to use them) that you can use to call their DLL, and you can use DLL calls within FireBird then yes you can use one within the other....

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Edit:

The more I think about this, the more I'm concerned with my answer as a 'litteral'. I should say that I have many friends/aquaintences that use various coding languages... Java / VB / RealBasic / WinBatch etc... and after hearing my bragging about autoit they still will not switch entirely, but... 100% of them use the AutoItX3.dll successfully with their other languages.

With that knowledge is what stemmed my seem to be 100% fact answer, that very well may not be.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.