Suggest to have Inno Setup Enabled by default in Scite4Autoit3

Hello all,
i love Scite for It's simplicity and quick responsibility.
I decided to use it also for editing installers of my programs.
I think that many Autoit users are using also Inno Setup to create installations.
I made few changes to my Scite General properties file (just uncommend Inno related lines):
default.languages=\
&InnoSetup|iss||\
import *
import properties\inno
Attached the Inno Properties file (paths edited to default placement of Inno setup 6 in Program Files (x86)).
So i suggest to include it in Scite4Autoit3 installer, just to have editing of Inno Setup scripts available for most users just out of the box.

inno.properties

• Developers

The standard inno.properties is already included in the SciTE4Autoit3 installer, and simply make the changes you like in your SciTEUser.properties instead of SciTEGlobal.properties so they won't be overridden with the next installation of SciTE4AutoIt3.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you Jos..

So can you tell me how to enable Inno in User properties?

I tryed to move the import line from the first post to my user properties ant it seems to not work.

Thank you again..

• Developers

Just copy those lines from SciTEGlobal.properties and paste them in your SciTEUSer.properties, as that will override the SciTEGlobal setting.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)