please help me "System.__comobject to interface type Auto ltX3LibX3.AutoitX3"

hello

I import AutoitX3.dll by  youtube video. i use on windows 7 64 bit  . it 's work 

I  move my project to windows 10 64 bit  . i can run about 10 -20  minute . it ' s error  "System.__comobject to interface type Auto ltX3LibX3.AutoitX3"

i try to fix it by

1. re write code on windows 10  

2. copy AutoitX3.dll to system32 and register  "regsvr32 AutoItX3.dll"

3. register dll all "for %1 in (%windir%\system32\*.dll) do regsvr32 /s %1"

it not work   thank for help.

work.jpg

For what I think you are trying to accomplish, you would want to add the assembly to the GAC on your system.  That will make make the object Globally Available to your visual studio project.  You can add assemblies to the GAC on your machine using GacView.  I would try that and see if that accomplishes what you want.  Or you can try just manually adding the autoit Dll as a dependency in the project.  Also, just to make sure, does the architecture of autoit you have installed match the architecture of this project you are working on?  for example, are you trying to import a 32 -bit assembly into a 64 - bit project?

Edited by MattHiggs

2 minutes ago, MattHiggs said:

For what I think you are trying to accomplish, you would want to add the assembly to the GAC on your system.  That will make make the object Globally Available to your visual studio project.  You can add assemblies to the GAC on your machine using GacView.  I would try that and see if that accomplishes what you want.  Or you can try just manually adding the autoit Dll as a dependency in the project.  

thank for help  i to try fix .