Web camera support

Someone asked for Web camera support in autoit3 in another forum - Microsoft has an activeX component 'MSVidCtl.MSVidCtl.1' that comes from the msvidctl.dll library ( WinXP ). This fellow can show online streamed television, webcamera devices or dvds etc....

msvidctl.dll library actually contains more than one componets and to watch televisions one has to deal with a tuner componet as well - this activex system can be embedded into DHTML, Java, Basic, C++ and AutoIt3 but I only did a real test with this component in DHTML. The MSVIDCtrl is a new developmented component from an old one called MSWebCtrl ( freeware ) that I used in my DVD player application 'Digital Vision' and I think that this can show WebCam devices as well...

DHTML examples:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33792569&page=2

kjactive :lmao:

Edited by kjactive

Someone asked for Web camera support in autoit3 in another forum - Microsoft has an activeX component 'MSVidCtl.MSVidCtl.1' that comes from the msvidctl.dll library ( WinXP ). This fellow can show online streamed television, webcamera devices or dvds etc....

msvidctl.dll library actually contains more than one componets and to watch televisions one has to deal with a tuner componet as well - this activex system can be embedded into DHTML, Java, Basic, C++ and AutoIt3 but I only did a real test with this component in DHTML. The MSVIDCtrl is a new developmented component from an old one called MSWebCtrl ( freeware ) that I used in my DVD player application 'Digital Vision' and I think that this can show WebCam devices as well...

DHTML examples:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33792569&page=2

kjactive :lmao:

Thank you...I will check it out.