still cant figure out hw to make script run

I will post this every day for the next365 day till someone helps me get this script to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have inclosed a copy of it ! Please help!!!mydoc.au3

ok then have fun posting :lmao: Edited by Analritter

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

I think it profoundly unwise to have a computer gamble for you. Additionally, I'm fairly sure It's against their TOS. Furthermore, never allow a computer to gamble with your money.

Beyond that, test your assumptions. I use traytips to determine if conditions are being met.

Verify your strings, verify your colours. That will be what's wrong.

I will post this every day for the next365 day till someone helps me get this script to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have inclosed a copy of it ! Please help!!!mydoc.au3

Try running this standalone, or maybe you can insert it in your script, and I think it will help with your problem:

CODE

Dim $Strings[9]

$Strings[0] = "Y"

$Strings[1] = "F0"

$Strings[2] = "M0"

$Strings[3] = "0D"

$Strings[4] = "D"

$Strings[5] = "NE"

$Strings[6] = "L"

$Strings[7] = "0N"

$Strings[8] = "S0"

While (1)

For $r = 0 To UBound($Strings) - 1

$Strings[$r] = StringReplace($Strings[$r], $Strings[4], $Strings[6], 1, 0)

Next

$Play1A = $Strings[8] & $Strings[7]

$Play2A = $Strings[2] & $Strings[5] & $Strings[0]

$Play3A = $Strings[1] & $Strings[3]

MsgBox(48, "Important Message", "A " & $Play3A & " and" & @CRLF & _

" his " & $Play2A & " are" & @CRLF & _

$Play1A & " parted.", 5)

If $Play2A + $Strings[3] = 100 Then

ExitLoop

EndIf

WEnd

I really hope it helps!

:lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

So i read through this post once and kinda agreed with everyone else above. Now i finally decided to try to help and then i realize that you didn't specify the problem. And the I saw how neatly commented the script is and I'm not entirely sure you wrote out. How bout you're a little clearer on the problem and maybe you'll get a clearer solution?