shelly

Double click after pressing tab

I have to press tab to reach a selected button then double click on that

Here's my script but its not working:

WinActivate("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{TAB}")                    // at this point its working according to my need  but double click is not working
Mouseclick("Left",510, 320, 2, 0)
image.png.09dcb5d5d2374934d50e020d501470fc.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DJ143
      I have a autoit exe file which is used in upload/browse file functionality.  This has been integrated with selenium framework and I am invoking the autoit exe using Java process and runtime. 
      Now the issue is when I run the scripts and invoke the autoit exe in local it works perfectly.  But when I use selenium grid or jenkins to run the scripts in another windows server it is not working.
      Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?
    • By meety
      My au3 script program needs administrator privileges on win10 to be executed correctly, because it needs to be added to the boot---Script code:RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      I need to let the program automatically get administrator privileges, so I use a function of #RequireAdmin. Although the program can be added to the boot, but does not execute after system boot up? why is that?
      What should I do?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update:
      I found that after using the #RequireAdmin function, the program cannot be executed after system boot up.
      An example is given below. after it is compiled, it will not be executed after system boot up in the following two ways.
      1. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\
      2. RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      why is that?
      example
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #RequireAdmin
      Func test()
          MsgBox(0, "", "this is test message")
      EndFunc   ;==>test
      test()

• By meety
      Hello everyone
      I found some problems when using au3info to get the visible text: as shown in the attachment.
      Why is that? What do I need to do to get the visible text content?

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.25 contains 212 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor GUI, mouse and color GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By MiKa666
      Hi all,
      I'm developing a tool for exploratively testing another software. For that I wanna cover all the GUI functionality from that software and verify everything works as intended. But now I've a problem which I couldnt solve so far.
      One thing that software I'm testing does, is to load up either a single picture or a series of pictures. Depending on how much pictures got loaded, further actions will be proceeded...
      This loaded pictures are schon within a ToolbarWindow and they're clickable. What I need to know is, how much pictures are in this ToolbarWindow...
      Can anybody provide me a tip on how to achive this?
      Would be amazing!!
      BR,
      Mic