Automate Gmail Creation.

ZahidAli

Hello, 

I am new to AutoIT Scripting i read some posts in forum about this script people are saying its really easy and simple script to automate your daily based tasks. But for me as Noob it looks difficult  actually i want automate my daily routine task related to browser. Actually i am reseller of Emails and Stuff and i want to automate my task for Email Creation stuff. What actually i want is i have list of several items related to Email creation like "First Name" "Last Name" "username"  "Password" all of them are in individual text/excel files. Normally i do while creating emails is by manually copy paste all stuff in Gmail (as example). I want to have script like it open Gmail (Example) URL in my browser and click to Signup Button and when the Form Shown it picks data from all the text files one-by-one each line of each text file individually and enter that data into Gmail Signup Form. 

I am waiting for someone good in scripting or give me some idea how i can achieve this task.

Best Regards,

• Developers
11 minutes ago, ZahidAli said:

I am waiting for someone good in scripting or give me some idea how i can achieve this task.

Should all be doable when you use the Excel UDFs together with the _InetSmtpMailCom() UDF I wrote you can find in the Examples forum.

So ...read ...try .....learn..... and Iterate. ;) 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

this brings a smile to my face.  If you're attempting to automate google account creation then you're in for a hellofa uphill battle.  I'd say for one its more than likely against their tos.  The second issue becomes after you make a handful they will start making you verify with a phone number, that's a whole different can of worms.   if this is your intention  they have teams of people that do everything in their power to make this task as difficult as possible.  I'm going to leave it at that bc i'm honestly shocked that this thread hasn't been shutdown already.    

On 9/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, Bert said:

Correct me if I'm wrong - you need a cell phone number to create the email account. How do you plan to handle that?

I have Perfect System Running which doesn't Required Phone Number Verification if for some reason some google ask for phone verifications i have Bill Pool of Virtual Phone Numbers to verify instantly.

On 9/5/2020 at 6:52 PM, markyrocks said:

this brings a smile to my face.  If you're attempting to automate google account creation then you're in for a hellofa uphill battle.  I'd say for one its more than likely against their tos.  The second issue becomes after you make a handful they will start making you verify with a phone number, that's a whole different can of worms.   if this is your intention  they have teams of people that do everything in their power to make this task as difficult as possible.  I'm going to leave it at that bc i'm honestly shocked that this thread hasn't been shutdown already.    

Alot of guys doing through automated scripts and there are hell alot of potential buyers for ready made email ids.

• Moderators

For those reporting on this thread as a TOS violation; rather than simply quoting where another member states it is likely against TOS, please actually supply where you see it in writing. This will keep the Moderation staff from having to pore over the entire site's Terms in order to determine if the thread violates them or not.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

10 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

For those reporting on this thread as a TOS violation; rather than simply quoting where another member states it is likely against TOS, please actually supply where you see it in writing. This will keep the Moderation staff from having to pore over the entire site's Terms in order to determine if the thread violates them or not.

They want it down because I want to automated Google Creation and its Against Google TOS.  I Don't know how its against AutoIT Forum's TOS as we can automate anything with it.

• Developers
4 minutes ago, ZahidAli said:

But that's against Google TOS not AutoIt Forum Right ?

Please do read our rules carefully before you continue posting in our forums.

*click*

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic