Script Troubles

ok here is what i have done

i made a script and got everything working but i would like to add something

the something is this

when the window the script runs in is minamized i need the script to pause and a pop-up to come up asking the user to pick a yes or no as to wither or not they wish to stop the script or resume

if they wish to stop the script i need it to exit

if they wish to resume then i need it to find the correct window , restore it and ,resume the script

any help you be greatly apprecatied

thanks

Jester001

:lol::):D:huh2::)

come on people i know there is a lot of codeing guru's out there prob... a lot lot lot of programers that can help a starter programer out some all i ask is someone just point me to some info or a snipit of code or something i see that 8 people have looked at my post and i bet that 7 out of 8 of them are pro coders .....

:):lol::D:huh2::):(

thanks

Edited by jester001

ok

here it is

i have a script that pops up a msgbox with a yes or no question (i click on yes)

then it finds the correct window,maxamizs that window,and runs the script

i need it to

1. if the window that the script is running in is minamized to pop up a msg box and ask if the user wants to pause or stop or contuie the script

2. if yes is clicked then pause the script till the user unpauses it

if stop is clicked then it needs to kill(close,stop) the script

if continue is clicked then it need to find the correct window again and bring it back up to active and continue running the script

thanks in advance

well sofar everything is working right in short all i need is to ba able to pop up a popup msgbox when the window that the sript is running in is inactive(minamized) with the ability for the user to continuethe script,,pause the script,,or kill the script i can goto autoit v3 if need be but autoit v2 is working for now

and if i misunderstood you on your reply im sry i am a lil new to here

thanks in advance