Clicking 'area'

k3n85

As I am not to sure what topic to search for, so repeat might be here:

Problem: I am trying to install Zenworks via AutoItv3 and I need to disable a feature to be installed. Only problem is that it is not a check box or radio button, rather just and area is identified.

(Look at attached picture)

Need to click that and then a disable area....

any ideas?

As I am not to sure what topic to search for, so repeat might be here:

Problem: I am trying to install Zenworks via AutoItv3 and I need to disable a feature to be installed. Only problem is that it is not a check box or radio button, rather just and area is identified.

(Look at attached picture)

Need to click that and then a disable area....

any ideas?

You could try using MouseClick or ControlClick to click on the coordinates of the area.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

When you do the install, did you check to see if the software supports command line switches? I also wonder if the software supports ini files during installs (to be used as a answer file). It may be a easier method to use in your install. If it supports CLS, it should be pretty strait forward on installing the software.

I found 'MouseCoordMode' as an option to ( ? ) can you help me with what this is an option to?

I know I want to click relative to the client area of window..... soo i want to use '2'

but what bout the rest?

** Ended up doing this

WinWaitActive("ZENworks Desktop Management Agent - InstallShield Wizard", "Select the program features you want installed.")

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

MouseClick("Left", 70, 212)

MouseClick("Left", 70, 282)

ControlClick("ZENworks Desktop Management Agent - InstallShield Wizard", "Select the program features you want installed.", 2747)

Worked fine.

Edited by k3n85