ElementAction and ElementOptionSelect alternatives

Hi, I have the following script: 

Local $oTest = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, ".create-page")
    Local $oTest2 = _WD_GetShadowRoot($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "#main", $oTest)
    Local $oTest3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "div.select_container", $oTest2)
    Local $oTest4 = _WD_GetShadowRoot($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByTagName, "select-option", $oTest3)
    Local $oTest5 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "span.option-primary", $oTest4)
    $testresult = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest5, 'click')

And i am getting the below error msg when trying to click $otest5

_WD_ElementAction: {"value":{"error":"element not interactable","message":"element not interactable\n

And i realized that I cant use ElementAction/ElementOptionSelect  since span tag is not a pointer/keyboard interactable.

I've thought of using ExecuteScript as an option but i am not too sure on how i can use it, it doesn't work like this:

_WD_ExecuteScript($sSession, "arguments[0].click();", $oTest5)

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

span tag is not a pointer/keyboard interactable.

Pretty sure that you can at least click on a span element

Hard to offer any advice without more details. I see that you  are still trying to access the shadow root. Does the above code run without any errors (check Scite output panel)?