1. DannyJ

DannyJ

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      $sCommands1 = 'powershell.exe Get-ChildItem' $iPid = run($sCommands1   , @WorkingDir , @SW_SHOW , 0x2) $sOutput = ""  While 1     $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)         If @error Then             ExitLoop         EndIf  WEnd ;~ msgbox(0, '' , $sOutput) ConsoleWrite("$sOutput") ConsoleWrite($sOutput) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) $aOutput = stringsplit($sOutput ,@LF , 2) For $i=0 To  UBound($aOutput) - 1 Step 1     ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i]) Next The script above reads the whole directory into a one dimensional array, but I need to work with the array, so I need to split the array into multiple dimensions.
      I have already read some forum answers here, and I have already tried these commands:

Are there any way to use the $aOutput variable like in PowerShell:
      PowerShell:
      $a = Get-ChildItem $a.Mode I imagine this in AutoIt  $aOutput
      ConsoleWrite($aOutput[i].Mode) Or if I split this command into 2 dimension like:
      For $i To UBound($aOutput)-1 Step 1 ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i][1]) ConsoleWrite($aOutput[$i][2]) Next  
    • By DrLarch
      I'm trying to run this powershell command from Autoit and can't figure out how to pull it off:
      Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName } I've been trying to run it many different ways including:
      $sCMD = 'Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName }' RunWait(@comspec & ' /c powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -noprofile -Command "&' & $sCMD & '"') The problem is that it seems I'm missing something in how to escape or double the quotes. I've tried doubling the quotes in many different ways, but the end result always produces a syntax error in powershell. I could just run powershell first, then paste and run the command, then close the powershell window, but that's clunky. I'm trying to do it either via parameter (as above) or in one line like this:
      RunWait(@comspec & ' /c powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -noprofile -Command "&Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online | Where-Object { $_.PackageName -match "xbox" } | ForEach-Object { Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -AllUsers -PackageName $_.PackageName }"')  
    • By antonioj84
      any assistance how to incorporate this powershell command within autoit

powershell.exe -nologo -executionpolicy bypass -WindowStyle hidden -noprofile -command "&Set-WinUserLanguageList -LanguageList fr-CA, en-CA -Force"
    • By Exit
      For my next project I would like to send files with "alternate data streams" by email in ZIP format.
      I can not use any external program like 7-Zip or WinRAR. (They would fit😥)
      Who knows how to create a ZIP file with "alternate data streams" included with the Powershell command "Compress-Archive"? 
      Here a test script:  (save as "ADSTester.cmd")
      @rem Try to create a zip file with alternate data streams (ADS) included @rem Housekeeping @cls @del ADSTester.zip >nul: @RD /S /Q Extracted >nul: @del ADSTester.txt >nul: @rem End of Housekeeping echo This is the ADSTester.txt file >ADSTester.txt echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part1 file >ADSTester.txt:Part1 echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part2 file >ADSTester.txt:Part2 dir /r ADSTester.txt @rem See the 3 files @rem **************************************************************** @rem **************************************************************** @rem Please alter the next lines to include the alternate data streams. powershell Compress-Archive -Path .\ADSTester.txt -Update -DestinationPath ADSTester.zip powershell Expand-Archive -Path ADSTester.zip -DestinationPath .\Extracted\ dir /r Extracted\ADSTester.txt @rem Only one file left :-( pause  
    • By ur
      Which Powershell command in the PowerCLI module for VMware ESX used to interact with UI apps?

When I launch any exe/any exeutable using powercli on guest VM using powercli command.
      Invoke-VMScript, I am able to run them in the background but not in the foreground.

i.e., UI apps are not launching but showing the background as running in the task manager.

We need our UI Automation scripts to execute in the VM, but it is not working.

We are able to do in virtualbox and hyper-v but not in vmware esx using powercli.

Please suggest.