TCP Examples and Scripts

themax90

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I can't believe people are still reading this post.

Does anyone think I should finally finish a full IM server for AutoIt?

Sure. Why not.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

This is not a request but maybe a suggestion... you should work on some reverse connection/remote admin, this is were the client connects to the server and then the server sends commands to the client... when there are routers involved port farwording can be a pain when the person on the other side is clue less on how to configure his or her router

This is not a request but maybe a suggestion... you should work on some reverse connection/remote admin, this is were the client connects to the server and then the server sends commands to the client... when there are routers involved port farwording can be a pain when the person on the other side is clue less on how to configure his or her router

The client does connect to the server - I don't understand. And the commands to a client could lead to a security issue.

Please explain further or show flow chart.

~Smith

how do all of you think i wil be able to connect from outside the network if i use this:

Local $Server = @IPAddress1; Server IpAddress

i need to use:

Local $Server = _GetIP() & " " & @IPAddress1

my @IPAddress1 is 192.168.0.1, so is not the public ip, if i try to connect to _GetIP() it works becouse is the first computer on the network but if i try to connect to another computer on the network (ex. 192.168.0.2) it is neccesary to specify the public IP and the local IP separated by a space!! (ex. "79.113.248.156 192.168.0.2" <-> _GetIP() & " " & @IPAddress1)

Buddy - thats only for yourself, on the pc thats hosting. Wow.... Forward ports and setup on another network and try to connect, it will work fine. your public ip isnt what your computer thinks itself is....so it wont work with get ip

Buddy - thats only for yourself, on the pc thats hosting. Wow.... Forward ports and setup on another network and try to connect, it will work fine. your public ip isnt what your computer thinks itself is....so it wont work with get ip

i understand what you mean, you don understand what i mean, i need an exemple connection with with i can connect on any pc

i dont nead an aplication that neath settings on pc, i cant make a gaming client, or chat client becouse i dont have acces to the configuration on others pc,