Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sardith

Auto Move Mouse

7 posts in this topic

I need some help with a mouse bot. What I d like it to do is move the mouse down at a certin rate. When the left mouse button is clicked then it moves the mouse down.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

I need some help with a mouse bot. What I d like it to do is move the mouse down at a certin rate. When the left mouse button is clicked then it moves the mouse down.

You need to look at _ispressed and MouseMove in the help files. For _IsPressed you will need to use the Beta version of AutoIt.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Ok thanks, is there any way to make the mouse move at a speed? Like 1-10?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

MouseMove (from the help file):

Moves the mouse pointer.

MouseMove ( x, y [, speed] )

Parameters

x The screen x coordinate to move the mouse to.

y The screen y coordinate to move the mouse to.

speed [optional] the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest). A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly. Default speed is 10.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Errr... have you looked at the help file under MouseClick()?

Edit...

Dammit Green!! ... Looks like we are doing this again... I'm going back to work then! :lmao:

Edited by SmOke_N

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

One other question, I want it to move down and only down. So would I leave the y- coor. blank or?

You have to give each cooridnate for each click or mousemove:

Here run this so you can get an idea:

For $i = 1 To 300 Step 2
    MouseMove(100, $i, 0)
Next
For $x = 100 To 300 Step 2
    MouseMove($x, $i, 0)
Next
For $c = $i To 1 Step - 2
    MouseMove($x, $c, 0)
Next
For $j = $x To 100 Step - 2
    MouseMove($j, $c, 0)
Next

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]