Cannot control an option tree for an automated application install

Trying to make an unattended install of an application exe.

All is fine until I get to the attached. Normally, I can navigate through this using keyboard shortcuts, but nothing I've tried will activate this tree, or allow me to expand, select, or make any other changes needed for a proper application installation.

It seems to me, that as the window the tree is in, is its own window with it's own set of coordinates, I want to target that window, and click on a specific set of coordinates.

Is that right, and if so, how do I go about doing this? I'm admittedly not an AutoIt guru like most here, and have gotten by using simple controlclick and send scripts thus far.

Here is the code I have as it stands where I'm trying to target the specific window, CLASS:TkChild; INSTANCE:136, and the specific coordinates within that window of 90, 50.

This code is getting me nowhere, and I'm not sure where else to go with it. Thanks to all for any help you could send my way.

#RequireAdmin

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y

#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)

Sleep(5000)

WinWait('Setup')

WinActivate('Setup')

ControlClick("Setup", "", "[CLASS:TkChild; INSTANCE:136]","left" , 1 , 90 , 50 )

work.jpg

• Moderators

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you are not simply running the installation in silent mode? Based on the screenshot this is an InstallBuilder installation, which supports unattended installation.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!