Autoit + Scite + Toggle All Folds on Startup

Go to solution Solved by TheXman,

If there was a forum on Scite I might post the question there but I can't find anything in the documentation about how to 'Toggle all folds' on startup.

When code becomes so large and it doesn't make sense to split certain functions into external include files it's nice to keep your code organized with fold breaks. I figured that since Autoit packages Scite as it's script editor that maybe someone else has ran across this situation before? I'm looking to always "Toggle all folds" during startup of Sci

😕

• Solution
33 minutes ago, NassauSky said:

I can't find anything in the documentation about how to 'Toggle all folds' on startup

Look for the "fold.on.open" setting in the SciTE4AutoIt3 Help File under the SciTEDocumentation topic.

@TheXman when you gave me another keyword to search for, it was exactly I was looking for in https://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html 

For windows I created a user properties file SciTEUser.properties in the %UserProfile% folder with just the contents

fold.on.open=1

It says I should not normally edit the global properties file since it gets updated each time I update Scite or I can create individual files for each project.

Thanks again!