Inet and _Inet functions in Windows 11?

Hello,
I think this is a somewhat important issue to ask, since many things change in Windows 11 and it is likely that certain things in the language are affected right now. And I ask, because I can't get Windows 11 on my pc since it doesn't meet the requirements and I don't know whether to do a clean install or something like that, but the problem is that I won't get updates anymore and it's more and more a risk and that is why so far I am with Windows 10 21h2.
I develop some applications that require these functions, especially "inet" without underlining, either to obtain data if there is a new version, download the new update if there is one and things like that. I think that a case of a colleague who tried to execute one of my programs just gave him an error, and presumably it is in the download.
I ask this because as I read these functions are based on Internet Explorer (three onwards) which has been completely removed in this version of Windows.
Is there an alternative to these functions?
And above all I want you to confirm Do you have problems with Inet or _inet in Windows 11?
Thanks.

Hmm, but how? If IE has already been completely removed from Windows 11, I mean, I'm confused with that because I don't see any point in it.
I would like to test how programs and scripts made with autoit behave in Windows 11, but I reiterate again that my pc is not compatible and ... Maybe for now what I should do is search for testers or something like that.

You don't need a computer that's compatible with Microsoft's requirements.
They make those requirements for the best use of windows.
I use windows 11 on a 4th gen intel laptop with 4GB of RAM it doesn't seem any slower than previous windows 10.
Of course with some tricks to bypass the hardware check of windows 11.

Regards,

On 11/4/2021 at 6:04 PM, Mateocedillo said:

Hmm, but how? If IE has already been completely removed from Windows 11, I mean, I'm confused with that because I don't see any point in it.
I would like to test how programs and scripts made with autoit behave in Windows 11, but I reiterate again that my pc is not compatible and ... Maybe for now what I should do is search for testers or something like that.

cmd + curl  win32