combobox non editable with scroll

TuMiM

How do you get a combobox to be non editable with a scroll? I can get it to be non editable without a scroll or scroll but editable but not both. Is it possible?

$Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 40, 64, 169, 160,$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)

• Moderators

What do you mean scroll bar with a combo box?

$Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Test 1|Test 2|Test 3", 40, 64, 169, 160,$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Meaning, I have about 15 items for the combobox but when you pull down using the arrow button it does not show all the entries. With the attached code it doesn't give a side scroll bar so that you can scroll through the rest of the entries. If i remove the $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST it will give me the side scroll but then you will be able to type into the combobox and I don't want text to be typed in it.

• Moderators

Maybe the width or height is wide or high enough... did you try something silly like 300 width and 500 height?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

no, there are a lot more items that are not showing in the combo box. If i push a letter it will go to those but they will no show up in the drop down box and i can't scroll to them because there is no scrollbar

Edited by TuMiM