WebDriver UDF - Pop up some weird black box

Hi Guys, i just do some codding to automate login to some of the web.

I manage to do the script but somehow after script done, some weird box popup. and keep looping until i close the main chrome.exe

image.png.bf2cad03b8549c0ff90cbc53c4a9362c.png

here is my code. kinldy pls assist, im very new to webdriver udf.

#NoTrayIcon
#include "wd_core.au3"
#include "wd_helper.au3"

$_WD_DEBUG = $_WD_DEBUG_None ; You could also use $_WD_DEBUG_Error

Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession
SetupChrome()

_WD_Startup()
$sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities)
_WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://someoftheweb.com")
_ChromeSetInputValueByName($sSession, "inputName", "Username")
_ChromeSetInputValueById($sSession, "inputPassword", "Password")
_ChromeSetMouseClick($sSession, "submit", "click")
_WD_Shutdown()

Func SetupChrome()
    _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe')
    _WD_Option('Port', 9515)
    _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"')
    $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["--no-sandbox"]}}}}'
EndFunc 

Func _ChromeSetInputValueByName($sSession,$name,$Value)
    $sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@id='"&$name&"']")
    _WD_ElementAction($sSession,$sButton,'value', $Value)
EndFunc

Func _ChromeSetInputValueById($sSession,$Id,$Value)
    $sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@id='"&$Id&"']")
    _WD_ElementAction($sSession,$sButton,'value', $Value)
EndFunc

Func _ChromeSetMouseClick($sSession,$Id,$Value)
    $sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession,$_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath,"//button[@type='"&$Id&"']")
    _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sButton, 'click', $Value)
EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThomasBennett
      Good morning, everyone, 
      I am using WebDriver with ChromeDriver version 105.0.5195.52
      I have the script almost completed; this is going to be used as a wait / pause until the file has completed uploading. I was able to find where the value: "C:\\fakepath\\Vladimir Harkonnen.jpg" is stored. I am trying to figure out how to read this value. This is part of an <input type="file"> element. Reading / finding the value would be the trigger to allow the script to continue. I don't know very much but I feel like I am either not using WebDriver correctly or possibly it won't be able to help me with what I am trying to do.
      Please see the attached screenshot. 
      Thank you for your time, experience, and patience with me,

Thomas Bennett

• By TTE26
      For the past two days I've been reading all Wiki pages, installed all the demos etc. but I am still unable to do this simple workflow
      1. I want to use WebDriver UDF to open Chrome (Set chrome option arguments - Window Size, Pixel ratio, device type and platform name, user-agent.)
      2. On new Tab I want to read the tab Title and save it into a TXT file.
      3. I need to save the Session ID with my previosly set Capabilities into a file.
      4. I want to close the chrome window.
      Then
      5. I want to open Chrome again, but with my previosly saved Session ID and Capabilities list from the file.
      6. And minimaze the window state.
      7. After 30 seconds, close the chrome.
      I would really appreciate for the WebDriver UDF Helper file, to have also basic code examples, for non coders. For example how to open a windwow etc., save sessions, etc.
      Anyway, if someone could help me get started and help me with this workflow, that would be much appreaciated. 😔
    • By lapoelkan12
      hi i try to use webdriver  i download it and  download json and  winhttp i try to run it  but  return error
       error: __WinHttpVer(): undefined function.
              Local $sWinHttpVer = __WinHttpVer()
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

• By RohanM
      Hi Team,
      is there is a way to embed the webpage in auto it GUI using webdriver? what I want to do is that, I want to open edge browser inside the AutoIT GUI, in IE we have _IECreateEmbedded function but for the webdriver I am not able to find a function, please help  
      Rohan M
    • By goku200
      I am trying to change the settings of the print option to Save as PDF and its not changing the settings and clicking on the Save button at the bottom. Here is my script that I have written and the format is correct below. Chrome browser I'm using is 97.0 My script was working fine using Chrome 95.0\ Not sure why its not working now
      It finds the print-preview-app element but not the others.