Can AutoIT record scripts+firmware being remotely sent to my computer?

Hello,

I have a hotspot that failed recently, and it sounds like there's someone who is willing to run some scripts remotely (probably like via Teamviewer) on my computer - that will probably flash my hotspot and fix it. So, there will likely be firmware that is sent over, as well as whatever scripts. If it's not clear, it's not as if he will be dragging and dropping the files then running them or something. At least, I don't think so. 

Can AutoIT catch all of this, and reproduce it to an exe file?

>Can AutoIT capture all this and convert it to an exe file?

Your description implies many steps and probably some files that need to be transferred and executed. There is really no (easy) way to combine all this into one exe file with AutoIT.

Any specific reason why you want the whole "session" to be packed into an exe?

Moreover: beware of "someone" who is willing to flash anyone of your devices :D

Br
Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

On 9/23/2022 at 2:34 PM, /dev/null said:

>Can AutoIT capture all this and convert it to an exe file?

Your description implies many steps and probably some files that need to be transferred and executed. There is really no (easy) way to combine all this into one exe file with AutoIT.

Any specific reason why you want the whole "session" to be packed into an exe?

Moreover: beware of "someone" who is willing to flash anyone of your devices :D

Br
Kurt

Thanks for the concern. Basically, both the LTE carrier and the manufacturer will not help me with the device, as it is out of warranty & something they're not admitting is an issue... so, IF I wanted to have it fixed, I have to go with a 3rd party. Have someone who tinkers with this stuff flash it back to stock settings. I'm leaning towards not doing this anyway, but just wondered if it was possible to have it done. He would charge about $75... but this boot loop issue it is having is not uncommon, so there's no guarantee how long the "fix" would last anyway

In any case, AutoIT will not help you in this endeavor.

>He would charge about 75 dollars....

for flashing a router? Aren't there any instructions on the internet that you can use to do it yourself?

Br
Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *