RunWait() error on '" /out "'

SmOke_N

• Moderators

Anyone know why I would get a hard error:

'Error adding File'

'C'

When running this line:

RunWait(@ProgramFilesDir & '\AutoIt3\Beta\Aut2EXE\Aut2EXE.exe /in "' & @DesktopDir & '\MyTest.au3' & '" /out "' & @TempDir & '\MyTest.au3' & '" /pass "A"')

The above worked up until today... and I've changed nothing in my settings.

I've uninstalled the .103 beta and reinstalled .97, that wasn't it, just not producing the out file it seems.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Did you try a simpler output dir, like just c:\mytest.au3?

Yeah, it seems it's only doing it on 'One' file no matter where the file is located.

I wrote an .ini comparison udf to compare the new ini with the old, and if there are values in the old ini, then put those in the new one.

There's nothing out of the normal of what I would normally script except for IniReadSectionNames() (The only function I've never done before)... But all the same, the above RunWait() has nothing to do with the internals... I am going to try and compile it without using the above.

Ok, did that... It threw the same error simply compiling it to the TempDir from SciTe itself. Now I'll change the name (giving blow by blows as I do this in case there's a solution :lmao:)

Ok, found the problem... it's my FileInstall() I'm using, for some reason I seperated the 'C:\FilePath' & '\Location', I know better than that ;).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.