_max Help

-TS-

Isn't that sort of like telling a carpenter to build a house out of wood but he can't use lumber?

You can't expect someone to help you, and tell them not to use any knowledge that you don't already have... how are they going to help you if they can't use what they know and you don't?

Only thing i have to say isĀ  WHAT THE HELL!?

My script works perfect with all the 2500 lines of code, maybe you should get a good text editor.

That's fine. Have fun in about 2 months when you re-visit the script and can't figure what the hell is going on (Which is pretty normal for any script), but then you'll have 2500 wonderful lines you can't figure out. :D

About the editor, I use SciTE with JdeB's lexer. It's the best editor I've encountered; I've tried lots, as have several of us. None of them can touch SciTE as far as I'm concerned. SciTE does everything I want (And my demands are quite high).

And the last thing is, why are you shunning the advice of multiple forum regulars who've been using AutoIt for months? Not to mention that some (most) of those regulars have background in other programming languages so they have a wealth of experience? That makes no sense to me at all...