Hide Taskbar Icon of running programm (no bot or hack intentions)

Hello,

I'm working on a video player UDF based on ffmpeg. I'm using ffplay.exe to play a video. Works fine.

Run($decoderFile & " -noborder -x " & $vWidth & " -y " & $vHeight & " " & $vFile, $path, @SW_HIDE)

I use @SW_HIDE to hide the cmd.exe window. But I also want to hide the ffplay instance Icon in the Taskbar. I stumbled across a few solutions in this forum but they seem to be outdated and not working anymore in Windows 10 as they either hide the entire Window, or quit the program, or do nothing at all. HELP :(

Edited by uvlights

I'm not sure the FFmpeg EULA allows you to do that, while it's free there are certain restrictions you must follow, stuff like you must include their name, EULA, source code even if you havent modified it, must mention them in your "About" section in your program, not allowed to rename their filenames in an attempt at obscuring who made it.

You are not even allowed to misspell their name, it has to be FFmpeg (two uppercase "FF" and four lowercase "mpeg") :D

But I'm only guessing here, it's up to you to be sure you are allowed to do it.

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

2 hours ago, Werty said:

I'm not sure the FFmpeg EULA allows you to do that, while it's free there are certain restrictions you must follow, stuff like you must include their name, EULA, source code even if you havent modified it, must mention them in your "About" section in your program, not allowed to rename their filenames in an attempt at obscuring who made it.

You are not even allowed to misspell their name, it has to be FFmpeg (two uppercase "FF" and four lowercase "mpeg") :D

But I'm only guessing here, it's up to you to be sure you are allowed to do it.

You're right haven't tought about that.