control click not working for specific MS window - (Moved)

I have an "Microsoft Windows" popup, where I need to click the "right button" - Button 2. I tried to handle the job with below simple script but without success.

Winactivate("Microsoft Windows","") ; this command returned me the Success

Sleep(2000)

Send("{RIGHT}"); Here I tried to use just SEND RIGHT - > SEND ENTER or just SEND ESC / ESCAPE - none working

ControlClick("Microsoft Windows","","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") ; this also doesnt work, same for CLASSnameNN

Maybe it's one of special MS widnows which is unclickable ?... I tried to use VB function with ActivateWindow - it brings me window to the front but returning false.. 
Can somone help or give the right direction ? Thanks 

Autoit.png

4 hours ago, TimRude said:

Try adding

#RequireAdmin

to your script.

I already tried and it didn't help also I'm running script / autoit editor as an Admin.

For tests I tried to run simply notepad.exe - > save as - > in window where was two buttons "Open" and "Cancel" - Controlclick was working with [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2] data - it clicked me the Cancel button..

I belive this is something about the window. That window comes up during Installation of Barco ClickShare Extention pack - with information about the reboot required with two options "do the reboot" / "not now" - I wanted to click simply "Not now"

EDIT
I didn't notice that the process which was running from installation was in SYSTEM context - when I run AutoIT in system context, it found the window and click proper button - anyway I will be appritiate for the information "what AutoIT can offer instead of ControlClick / MouseClick" - what can also be used to click the button for example, when we dont have the window name / ID etc ? 

Edited by bulzone
found solution