Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infinitex0

Don't know what to write

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I have an urge to make a script but I don't know what I want the script to do. Any suggestions?

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

look at the script and scraps for ideas that will also give u something to look at if u get stuck when writing it

We could use help on ScriptLoader, if you want to help on something. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20626

I had a idea that would allow for the user to keep track of how many licenses they have used when they run ScriptLoader. Something like a meter that says something to the effect "You have installed %softwarename% # of times. There are # licenses remaining."

We could also use some feedback on the central logging feature.

Currently, ScriptLoader will help in the installation of software, but not the uninstall of software. It could be something that could be put in, but currently we just want to get the install part working first.