Command Line Execution

I am running a autoit script from the command prompt. But on running "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe " & "c:\Users\opc\Desktop\AutoIt\Test_Copy.au3" the script is executing in the background and the command line exits. I want the command prompt to show execution of the script and act as a console so that whatever i write in ConsoleWrite function gets printed to the command prompt.

You can have something like that for scripts that are not compiled.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe" "c:\Users\opc\Desktop\AutoIt\Test_Copy.au3" | more

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

7 minutes ago, Andreik said:

You can have something like that for scripts that are not compiled.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe" "c:\Users\opc\Desktop\AutoIt\Test_Copy.au3" | more

when i run this it pauses command prompt but the console output are not printed sequentially they all are printed at once. for example if i run the below script "hello"  and "execution finished" are not printed at an interval of 10 sec but printed ate simultaneously after 10 sec.

ConsoleWrite("hello")
Sleep(10000)
ConsoleWrite("Execution Finished")

That's true and it's because the output of the script is not redirected until you send the end of line. If you don't like this behavior just compile the script as executable.

This could be fix like this:

ConsoleWrite("hello" & @crlf)
Sleep(10000)

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

9 minutes ago, Andreik said:

That's true and it's because the output of the script is not redirected. If you don't like this behavior just compile the script as executable.

I have converted it into exe file and running using this command "C:\Users\opc\Desktop\AutoIt\RunTest.exe" | more but no changes, hello and execution finished are printed simultaneously. 

39 minutes ago, Andreik said:

That's true and it's because the output of the script is not redirected until you send the end of line. If you don't like this behavior just compile the script as executable.

This could be fix like this:

ConsoleWrite("hello" & @crlf)
Sleep(10000)

adding @CRLF does the work😀. Thanks @Andreik