outlook and run

I am trying to run the following command. c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE /a FlieNameAndPath from autoit. This is giving me invalid switches errors, but when I run the same command from dos or the run box in windows, it works fine.

What would be the best method in AutoIT for running this command?

Works for me, with:

Run ('"c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" /a "E:\desktop.ini"')

Note that the program filename and the attachment filename are surrounded by double quotes ("), and the whole expression is surrounded by single quotes (') so that the double quotes are not interpreted as the end of the string.

ben

Works for me, with:

Run ('"c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" /a "E:\desktop.ini"')

Note that the program filename and the attachment filename are surrounded by double quotes ("), and the whole expression is surrounded by single quotes (') so that the double quotes are not interpreted as the end of the string.

ben

Doh! Not Run() but RunWait()

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()