AutoitWindow info of notepad

Vasya

Go to solution Solved by Andreik,

I'm trying to get the name of the window that opens when I try to close the notepad window with the changes made and then get information about its name, but all Autoit v3 Windows info writes is DesktopWindowXamlSource, its win 11, but tutorial only suggests win xp and win 7, i guess something changed for win 11 to get windows inside windows names that is not mentioned in tutorial?image.png.45138ada50a1509f101b1a601c2c5d21.png

Edited by Vasya

• Vasya changed the title to AutoitWindow info of notepad
  • Moderators

You say the problem is not in the code, but without code no one can replicate what you're seeing. Crystal ball is in the shop; post your code if you want help

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

First one, follow step by step, but since i cant get the name of that window, and any other program like cheat engine or windows inspector cant or dont see it i cant finish final step there my code should close the popping up window by clicking anything and close the notepad. So i want a way to do it in Win 11.